Preparation time: 30 Minutes
- 1 ½ cups (c.) cooked, chopped chicken breast (about 8 oz. raw)
- 1 cup (c.) carrots, shredded
- 2 cups (c.) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup (c.) fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (c.) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons (tsp.) garlic herb seasoning
- ¼ cup (c.) reduced fat mayonnaise
- 16 large green leaf lettuce leaves, removed from head
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves into a bowl and mix well.
- Place equal amount of salad mixture on each lettuce leaf.
- Roll from one end of the lettuce leaf to the middle.
- Fold in the sides and continue to roll.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
1/2 cup of fruits and vegetables per serving
Nutritional information per serving
2.3g total fat
0.6g saturated fat
21% of calories from fat
2g dietary fiber
Image courtesy of Cooking Channel TV.