Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: over night
Makes: 1 bowl
Good for: breakfast
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar or plastic container.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Serving size: 1 bowl
185 calories, 2 g fat, 57 mg sodium, 27.5 g carbohydrates, 16 g protein, 0 mg cholesterol, 7 g fiber
Recipe adapted from Amy’s Healthy Baking
Photo courtesy of Amy’s Healthy Baking