Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute, such as Egg Beaters
- Top tortillas with salsa and cheese. Heat in the microwave until the cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat, add egg substitute and cook, stirring, until the eggs are cooked through, about 90 seconds. Divide the scrambled egg between the tacos.
Yields: 2 Tacos
Serving Size: 1 Taco
Nutrition information per serving
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 453 mg