Celebrate National Health Center Week at our free Summer Health and Wellness Fair!
The family-friendly event will feature health screenings, group fitness, music, giveaways, kids activities, an obstacle course and local, health and nutrition related businesses!
Participating organizations include:
– AIDS Action Committee
– Boston Children’s Hospital Bicycle Safety and Injury Prevention Team
– Back on My Feet Boston
– Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay
– Boston Center for the Arts
– Boston City Lights Foundation
– Boston Cyclists Union
– Boston GLASS
– Boston Public Library
– Cooking Matters Massachusetts
– Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
– Foodie’s Markets
– Huntington YMCA
– The Mad Tatter Airbrush Tattoos
– Massachusetts Substance Abuse Helpline
– Neighborhood Health Plan
– Reimagine Play
– Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services
– South End Community Health Center
– Tufts Medical Center
– United South End Settlements
– WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
– WIN (Weight Initiative Now)
… and more!
Presented in partnership with Washington Gateway Main Street.
4:00pm - 7:00p