Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 1½ cups whole wheat corkscrew pasta, dry
- 3 cups broccoli, frozen, chopped
- 1 10.5-oz. can low-fat cream of broccoli soup, condensed
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp.) plain bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon (tsp.) salt-free seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place frozen broccoli in large microwave safe and oven proof dish and cook for 2 minutes on high.
- Coarsely chop cooked broccoli.
- Mix soup with skim milk, and add to chopped broccoli.
- Add cooked pasta and mix.
- Top with bread crumbs and seasoning blend.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through.
½ Cup of Vegetables per Serving
Nutrition Information per serving:
Total fat: 2.2g
Saturated fat: 0.6g
% calories from fat: 11%
% calories from saturated fat: 3%
Dietary fiber: 5g