Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- ¾ cup light cream cheese, slightly softened
- half a large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of whole-wheat bread
1. Spread each slice of bread with cream cheese (about 3 tablespoons per sandwich).
2. Place about 4 cucumber slices on 4 of the slices of bread and top with remaining bread slices.
3. Cut into quarters and serve immediately or wrap sandwiches and save for later.
Yield: 4 sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
Total Fat 10 g
Sat. Fat 6
Cholesterol 20 mg
Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Protein 10 g