Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large orange
- 2 medium kiwi
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp.) dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp.) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons (tsp.) shredded coconut, toasted if desired
- Cut orange in half across the diameter.
- Cut off each end to leave a flat, 1” surface.
- Cut between the white skin of the orange and the fruit in a circle to loosen the sections and then remove.
- Save the remaining orange cups.
- Dice the removed orange sections.
- Peel and dice kiwi.
- Combine dried cranberries, orange, kiwi and yogurt in a small bowl.
- Divide fruit mixture and fill each orange cup.
- Top with coconut.
1 cup of fruits and vegetables per serving
Nutrition information per serving:
1g total fat
0.5g saturated fat
8% of calories from fat
0% of calories from saturated fat
4g dietary fiber