- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each), all visible fat removed
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) chili powder
- 1/4 cup (c.) diced canned green chiles, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup (c.) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (about 1 ounce)
- Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Spray one side of chicken with olive oil spray and sprinkle with half the chili powder. Turn breasts over and repeat.
- Grill chicken for 4 to 5 minutes; turn over.
- Spread 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) of green chiles and 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) cheese on each breast.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Serving size: 3 ounces chicken
Nutrition information per serving:
3.0 g total fat
1.5 g saturated fat
0.0 g trans fat
0.5 g polyunsaturated fat
0.5 g monounsaturated fat
70 mg cholesterol
176 mg sodium
1 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
Image courtesy of Cooking with Wolfes.