- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup packed baby spinach
- 2 green onions
- 4 large egg whites
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt-free Greek seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. While oil heats, coarsely chop spinach and finely chop onions. Combine egg whites, eggs, cheese, Greek seasoning, and salt in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add spinach and onions, stirring well.
- Add egg mixture to pan; cook until edges begin to set, about 2 minutes. Gently lift edge of egg mixture, tilting pan to allow uncooked egg mixture to come in contact with pan. Cook 2 minutes or until egg mixture is almost set.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until center is set. Transfer the frittata to a serving platter immediately; cut into 4 wedges.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Total Fat: 12g