- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together eggplant and remaining ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined baking pans.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
- Note: Nutritional analysis does not include salt to taste.
Yields: 8 servings
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Total Fat: 7.2g