- 1/2 teaspoon (tsp) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon (tsp) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (tsp) ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon (tbsp) vegetable oil
- 2 large (about 1 1/2 pounds) sweet potatoes
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel potatoes, cut each in half lengthwise, and cut each half into 6 wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine the cut potatoes, oil, and spice mixture. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- On a baking sheet, arrange potatoes in a single layer and place on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Bake until edges are crisp and potatoes are cooked through — about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
3.78 g fat
0 g cholesterol
295 mg sodium
24.1 g total carbohydrates
1.73 g protein